©2019 Group3 Corp.
Smart Cocoon is an IOT startup company who came up with a solution to bring balanced temperature to every room in your house using their smart climate control system. Their smart booster fan that sits under your vent grill, controls the airflow and balances the temperature and at the same time saves you up to
Website design and WordPress customization of a website for Parya Trillium Foundation Scholarships. Parya Trillium has been a registered charity organization since 2001. They have recently added scholarships to their services and approached us with a need for a completely new website for this new section. In Group3 we designed a website upon their needs
At Group3 we do customization on many CMSs including niche content management systems. One of our recent projects was for BrighterHome, a real estate company in North York, Ontario, serving Toronto & GTA. The customization was done on WebsiteBox, a niche CMS platform for real estate agents. Group3 helped the client in focusing their efforts
Design and development of a brand new WordPress website for a an accounting firm in Markham. Project involved WordPress Customization, adding an appointment booking feature, building a brand identity along with some graphic design.
- CLIENT AK Professional Corporation
- YEAR 2017
- WE DID WordPress Website design & development, WordPress Customization, Graphic Design, Appointment booking feature, Brand identity
- CATEGORY Appointment Booking , Branding , Content Writing , Illustration , Web Design , Website Creatives , WebSite Design & Development Projects
Design and development of a brand new WordPress website for a startup in the IOT industry. Project involved building a brand identity for startup company.
Redesign and restructure of a large website for a nonprofit organization based in Vancouver, BC. This project involved building a branding and messaging strategy, redefining of the website information architecture. The client had an existing website with great amount of good quality content that has been gathered throughout years. Our mission was to restructure the
- CLIENT Canadian Orchid Congress
- YEAR 2016
- WE DID Website re-design, Defining The Information Architecture, E-Newsletter Distributions & E-Newsletter archive search, YouTube Channel, Calendar of Events
- CATEGORY Branding , Content Writing , E-Newsletter , eCommerce , Web Design , Website Creatives , WebSite Design & Development Projects
The project involved WordPress customization, Integration of Woocommerce onto the WordPress and enabling payment (Credit card) gateways for the shopping cart operation. Group3 Corp. online marketing experts evaluated the target audience and defined an online marketing and branding strategy for the client. With a sound marketing strategy, Website design and development team built the website, content and
The project involved WordPress customization. We also utilized a CDN (Content Delivery Network) to accelerate content delivery. After the website was done, in the next phase, our marketing experts helped the client to develop a meaningful online marketing strategy and the campaigns were set up. In order to create the website, Group3 Corp. website development